All our products can be tailored made and
decorated with personalized prints
- BagsWe have patented the Flat Bag, a flat-bottomed bag with a handle, fully compostable and 100% recyclable, with the advantage of saving space - both in the storage phase as well as in use.
- ThermoformingWe manufacture and markets thermoformed packaging for food and not. Specializing in the use of this particular technology, our packaging increase the visibility of your products keeping the quality and shelf life.
- FlexiblesInnovative technologies in flexography guarantee high levels of quality, elasticity and speed in realisation.
- RigidsWith our 24/7 production capacity, our companies – all BRC Body certified – have fully automated injection printing presses, suitable for IML, IMS and Skinnypack printing technologies.
- Labels-IMLFor a product, standing out on the shelf is essential. Applied to cosmetics, food and beverages, healthcare and domestic products, consumer products IML labels and much more, labels have the role of communicating information and brand values.
Artwork & Print
BPK® develops production artwork from an approved design file allowing for regionalization, languages and calibrated color for subsequently related artworks complete with technical press elements to print ready file status. Each file is versioned and stored within the asset management infrastructure enabling permissioned secure access for online viewing for annotation and approvals, subsequent re-purposing for variants or updates.
BPK® uses all printing technologies and continues to invest in the adaptation and integration of the
production machinery fleet. Today the brands we serve can choose between different printing and decoration solutions to use the most suitable marketing form for their products. Our color laboratory forensically balances and benchmarks across substrates and print processes to give our clients the optimum print to market results. Using data based within our press profiles we can produce print-ready files managing color drifts to pre-agreed color standards proofed onto correct substrates.
Today are available these technologies for most of the packaging solutions:
- FLEXO WIDE WEB
- FLEXO NARROW WEB